A festive menu on Christmas Day and Boxing Day can be enjoyed not only by religious people. After days full of preparations and rushing around it is a nice idea to go to a restaurant for an excellent meal, where time goes by slowly. The atmosphere of a stalactite cave and life piano music will put you in a festive mood.
- Glass of Pálffy Sekt Brut (méthode champenois traditionelle)
- Tartar of marinated salmon with dill and sea salt, olive tapenade, rucola salad
- Potato soup with dried mushrooms
- Roasted turkey breast on rosemary and red wine, caramelized carrot, tagliatelle with lemon oil
- Caramel cake with pears and almonds with forest fruit sauce
- Coffee or selection of teas
Price per person: CZK 980,-